Digital Media for an Energy Utility Company
Social media management to enhance brand identity
UI/UX Design, Data Analytics, Research
Hootsuite, Planoly, Google (Sheets, Data Studio)
- Implemented data-driven strategies to influence marketing efforts and back-end upgrades for TransAlta’s and TransAlta Renewables’ digital properties: corporate websites, and social media.
- Developed social media/community strategy and processes to create our brand voice, daily content plan and response strategy across all media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+), including written copy, visual assets, and videos.
- Collected multiple data streams from Google Suite tools and social media platforms. Visualized data insights to assess user behaviour, discover potential avenues for content creation, and areas of improvement.
- Collaborated with cross-functional departments and subject-matter experts within the business to develop strategies for improving the company’s brand, vision and cohesive representation on digital assets.
- Managed internal communication tools, analyzed their performance, and served as a Communications Advisor for all departments during business changes and company-wide announcements.