A wizard-of-oz mirror game between a human and robot participant
Python, ReThink Robotic’s Baxter, ROS
- Shreya Chopra HRI Researcher, Co-Author
- Nico Li HRI Teacher Assistant, Co-Author
- Ehud Sharlin HRI Supervisor, Co-Author
- In association with UTouch Labs, University of Calgary
- Developed a testbed for human-robot collaboration. Based on a drama exercise known as the Mirror Game my team observed the close collaboration between two participants who follow each other's movements.
- Customized ReThink Robotic’s Baxter SDKs to develop a keyboard system to control joint movements. Executed shell scripting scripts on the robot operating system (ROS).
- Conducted Wizard of Oz experiments with 10 participants to test the relationship between a human and humanoid.
- University of Calgary IDEAS Fund Scholarship Recipient 2017.